Space Travel Is Boring Space Travel Is Boring

I like it.

I like it. The song is quite good, and the animation is funny and original. I like the style.

My one complaint is that you didn't finish it.

Behold The FUTURE Behold The FUTURE

Great!

Love all the references!

LD is awesome!

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

This is a great day to be a fan of Smythe! Good work everybody who worked on it.

Pumpkin Pie Pumpkin Pie

Yay for Lemon Demon

Yay for Lemon Demon! I thought the artwork was pretty good (The art is better than the animating if that makes any sense). It deserves a decent score just because it uses a song by Lemon Demon. I think you should make more.

Kitten is Angry Kitten is Angry

all credit should go to him...

its not too good, you use of the phrase Your Mom is annoying, but clearly you are good at flash. The drawing is poor, but i like the TAE KWON DOE thing, I am huge LD fan, but i dont like this flash too much, and i hate the michael Jackson bit.

MittT responds:

:D

Smell Check Smell Check

brilliant

This is better than The Mens Room Monalouge. Good script, music, and narration

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Amazing!

Youre amazing. Everything was amazing.

The NU adventures The NU adventures

Nice

You are very artisitic. The visuals are great. And the sound is very well done too. Good work.

Snakes on a Plane Snakes on a Plane

Awesome

I have been following this film for a while. I enjoyed LD's song and then this comes along. Its awesome!

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

You never disapoint.

Man, you never disapoint. Your sick sense of humor is great. This is something that is so sick, i might drive my younger brother insane, and i like it. The whole thing with kenneth was great, and the audio quality seems better.